- Close to city centre
- Purpose built first floor flat
- Gas fired central heating
- Residents parking
- Available now
- No pets. No smokers. No DSS
- Security Deposit £1125.00
- One month's rent in advance
- Application fee £180 (inc vat) per person
- Guarantor's fee of £60 (inc vat) applies when necessary
Henry Court is an attractive development of purpose built flats located close to Canterbury city centre. Situated on the first floor the flat has a sitting/dining room, separate kitchen, bedroom and bathroom. The property benefits from double glazed windows and gas fired central heating. There is an intercom system to the front door and easy parking to the rear of the property.
The property is conveniently located for local amenities available in Wincheap and comprehensive facilities in Canterbury city centre. Canterbury east station is easily accessible with services to London Victoria, Faversham and Dover while Canterbury west provides High Speed services to London St. Pancras. The M2 to London and A2 to Dover are also both easily accessible.
Managed by: Landlord