- Double bedroom
- Good size sitting/dining room
- Open-plan kitchen with appliances
- Double glazed windows & gas fired heating
- Available mid December 2018
- No Pets, No Smokers, No DSS
- Security deposit £1012.50
- One month's rent in advance
- Application fee £270 for first tenant plus £90 each additional tenant (incl VAT)
- Guarantors fee of £60 (incl vat) applies where applicable
A light and airy purpose built ground floor flat located in a cul-de-sac setting close to Canterbury City centre. The accommodation includes a good sized sitting/dining room with double glazed patio door. The kitchen is open plan and includes a washing machine and fridge with freezer compartment. There is a double bedroom and bathroom and the flat benefits from double glazed windows and gas fired heating.
The property is located close to the City centre with easy access to the extensive amenities including a wide range of shops, restaurants, recreational facilities, schools, colleges and universities. Both railway stations are easily accessible with Canterbury West having high speed services to London St. Pancras with a journey time of approx. 55mins.
Managed by Charles Bainbridge Estate Agents