- Grade II listed 4 story townhouse
- 3 Reception rooms plus attractive kitchen
- Wealth of charm and character
- Views of Canterbury Cathedral
- Enclosed lawned garden
- Available February 2018
- No pets. No smokers. No DSS
- Deposit £1,550.00. One month's rent in advance
- Application fee £180.00 (inc vat) per person
- Guarantor's fee £60.00 (inc vat) applies when necessary
A delightful and unique, Grade II listed, period townhouse, restored by conservation architect Tim Ellis for his own use, offering deceptively spacious accommodation set over four floors. The property is most attractively presented and boasts a wealth of charm and character including exposed brickwork, woodwork and period fireplaces and all rooms have built-in cupboards and/or bookcases. On the lower ground floor is a well equipped kitchen which opens into a stunning circular dining room and on the ground floor are two reception rooms. On the upper levels are three bedrooms and the most attractively fitted bathroom. There are good partial views of Canterbury Cathedral, beyond the City walls, to the front from the upper floors.
Externally the property has an enclosed rear garden, principally laid to lawn with a bricked area.
The property is managed by Charles Bainbridge Estate Agents.